The registration desk for UID will be located on the first floor of meeting space, in the White River Ballroom Foyer.
Saturday: 5pm – 7pm
Sunday – Tuesday: 7am – 4:30pm
Sunday – Mar 08, 2015
001. Marketing Strategies [Deist] Morning FULL
002. Pricing Strategies [Deist] Afternoon FULL
003. Decide: Work Smarter, Reduce Your Stress, and Lead by Example [McClatchy] Morning FULL
004. Know More! Selling [Richter] Afternoon
005. SWAT Team Selling - Leading Your Team to a Competitive Advantage [Pancero]
006. Creating a Competitive Distinction [Underhill] CANCELLED
007. Channel Management As a Tool to Create a Competitive Advantage [Marks] Morning
008. Managing in Turbulent Times [Marks] Afternoon FULL
009. Differentiating Your Distribution Company – A Winning Strategy [McCleave]
010. Leadership Isn’t For Cowards [Staver] Morning NEW FULL
011. Online Marketing – Where’s it Going? How to Win [Bluff] Afternoon NEW FULL
Monday – Mar 09, 2015
012. Preparing for 2020: The Manager’s Guide to Dealing with the New Workplace [Newton] Morning FULL
013. Strategic Planning for Distributors [Grover] Afternoon
014. The Power of the Spoken Word [Boyd] Morning
015. Branch & Operations Effectiveness for Distributors [Workman] Afternoon
016. Improving the Bottom Line [Bates] FULL
017. Market Planning with Predictive Analytics [Gale] Morning NEW FULL
018. Managing the Account Portfolio [Monoky] Afternoon FULL
019. Mergers & Acquisitions: How They Affect the Competitive Landscape [Marks] Morning
020. Mergers & Acquisitions: Deal Structure and Value Creation [Marks] Afternoon
021. Proving Total Cost Savings [Underhill] CANCELLED
022. Mastering the Five Most Critical Skills for Selling Success [Pancero] NEW FULL
Tuesday – Mar 10,2015
023. Branch & Operations Effectiveness for Distributors [Workman] Morning
024. Stop Marketing Like it’s 1999! [DeStefano] Afternoon
025. Sales Performance by Design [Monoky]
026. How to Get Paid for Service Value [Merrifield]
027. Planning and Managing the Distributorship for Greater Profits [Rice] FULL
028. Hiring the Right Salespeople [Ellers] Morning
029. Improving Profitability Thru Joint Sales Calls [Ellers] Afternoon FULL
030. Value - Added Selling [Reilly]
031: How DO They Do That: Secret Tech Weapons for Work and Home [Ziesenis] Morning NEW FULL
032: Finding the Balance in Branch Management: People, Product and Profitability [Bader] Afternoon NEW FULL
Wednesday – Mar 11, 2015
033. Personnel Productivity Improvement [Newton]
034. Creating a Winning Marketing Plan [McQuiston] Morning
035. Increasing Your Sales Force’s ‘EQ’ [McQuiston] Afternoon
036. Negotiation Skills for Distributors [Schatzki]
037. New Process of Distribution Sales Management [Ellers]
038. Leaders are not Born. They are Built. [Disharoon] Morning NEW FULL
039. Vital Planning Disciplines for Sales Professionals [Buttrey] Afternoon NEW FULL
040. Troubleshooting Inventory Replenishment [Schreibfeder] Morning NEW
041. Effective Warehouse Operations [Schreibfeder] Afternoon NEW
042. How to Delegate Effectively Without Losing Control [Land] NEW
Registrants are not permitted to change course selection on site or better known as “class jumping”. To prevent “class jumping” (attending classes you are not signed up for), each attendee’s confirmed class numbers will appear on your name badge as well as on your confirmation.
Attire at UID is business casual. Average March temperature is 40 - 45°.
UID Welcome Happy Hour
Plan to join the UID faculty and staff at a Welcome Happy Hour, to be held at the High Velocity Sports Bar in the JW Marriott, Sunday, March 8 from 5-6 pm. Arrive wearing your favorite team jersey and unwind with cocktails, appetizers and networking. This event is included in your tuition fee.
Optional Pacers Networking Activity
Join your new UID friends and colleagues to watch the Indiana Pacers take on the Orlando Magic on Tuesday, March 10! UID has reserved space at Bankers Life Fieldhouse from 5 pm to 7 pm for a networking reception. Grab a drink and an appetizer then head to the UID reserved seats to watch the game. Pre-registration is required at a fee of $42 per person (includes ticket, drink coupon and appetizers). Space is limited so sign up early!
For your convenience, the registration fee includes a continental breakfast, a buffet-style lunch and morning & afternoon snacks from Sunday, March 8 through Wednesday, March 11.
Dinner is the responsibility of the registrant. In addition to room service, the JW Marriott Indianapolis offers two full service restaurants and a sports bar. The hotel is also walking distance to a variety of excellent dining and night life options in downtown Indianapolis.