Are you interested in gaining new perspectives?
Are your approaches and techniques effective for today's
demanding but growing financial services marketplace?
Get what you need to success through membership in the
Association for Financial Technology (AFT).
Receive future mailings and news from AFT
Challenge and Opportunity
Financial institutions, technology and service providers, consulting firms... Everyone has witnessed the rapid changes in technology and regulation sweeping the financial services industry. Combined with diverse market dynamics, it's only natural that financial institutions increasingly rely on technology providers like you for guidance and innovation.
AFT provides you with the resources and tools to connect with an expanding network of your peers, to help you stay focused and strong in today's challenging business climate. As an AFT member, you can exchange insights and ideas with other technology thought leaders in an environment of confidence and trust, embracing the knowledge you gain. By building a diverse, critical mass of industry leaders and members, AFT creates vibrant dialogue and compelling content that you can use to innovate, strengthen and grow your organization.
Through your AFT membership, you can discover tangible ways to improve sales, operations and business development, while building business relationships that benefit you and the industry as a whole.
For Its Members, AFT Commits To:
- Always provide timely, relevant industry content to you and the marketplace
- Continue to recruit and retain the strongest thought leaders in the industry
- Gain knowledge through the active participation of diverse critical mass of members
This ensures that AFT membership delivers significant opportunities for business improvement and helps foster and reinforce healthy industry relationships.
The Association for Financial Technology has supported the financial technology industry for more than 35 years. The organization's focus is on helping technology companies to succeed in the demanding, rapidly changing financial services market.
AFT Membership Benefits
Annual membership offers the following benefits to you and your company:
- Opportunities for business development and revenue growth
- Forum for sharing industry trends and insights
- Venue for gaining sales, service and operations efficiencies
- Opportunity to gain insight into best practices in the industry
- Bi-annual meetings that focus on maximizing communication, relationship development and learning
AFT Membership Profile
AFT members are technology business leaders who serve the financial services industry, including:
- C-level executives and senior management
- Sales, service, and operations senior managers
- Consulting service providers
- Core and payment service providers
- Ancillary software and service organizations
AFT is the industry’s fastest-growing, technology-focused association. Its dynamic membership collectively serves more than 75 percent of the entire banking, thrift and credit union market in the US,. and includes the most trusted names in financial technology.