Compass Homes (2009)
3516 square feet (358 sq. ft. basement)
3 full and 2 half baths
Compass Homes puts more thought into every square foot. For every customer they create a home that’s a reflection of their family – a livable home with smart, practical spaces, and more character and value. Compass will work with you to find the perfect lot, and then together we will design your very own “more thought per square foot” home.
View images of this home >>
- Attention to details makes this home unique. Sun tunnels on the 2nd floor, safety ladder cabinets built into the bedroom walls, and a “department-store-style” mirror in the master closet is just a sampling
- The impressive first floor includes a formal dining room with an arched hutch niche and shoulder height wainscoting, 10-foot ceilings to give home an open feel and an intricate coffered ceiling in the great room to highlight detailed craftsmanship
- Functional gourmet kitchen with an oversized island opens into the large “rise & shine” morning room, ideal for casual entertaining
- Family organization center in rear foyer with work area, boot bench, lockers, cubbies, gadget re-charge center, and a dog feeding station
- Master suite includes a romantic recessed arch bed area, tray ceiling, and large window seat; bath with an oversized “spa” shower, dual vanities, and a sit down makeup area. His-and-hers master closet has extensive built in shelves, and a three-plane “department-store-style” mirror
- Click Here to see this home's floor plan.
6537 Old Ironside Lane
Delaware, OH 43015
< Back | Printer Friendly Page