About the Magazine
Local Industry Guide.
Building Insider is the only local publication providing an in-depth guide to our local homebuilding industry. The magazine provides news and information targeted to the wide variety of building-related professions of our members.
An Extra Issue.
The magazine’s extra Parade issue features a wrap-up the BIA’s two signature events, the Parade of Homes and the Preview Party. We think you will agree, these two important events deserve the extra recognition. There will be limited advertising opportunities in this issue, so make sure you book your ad early.
A Larger Reach.
Building Insider is now seen by more industry professionals. We have expanded the audience by mailing it to 500 top producing Realtors in the greater Columbus area in addition to our BIA members.
Reach over 1,000 industry professionals, 500 top producing Realtors and unlimited consumers!
Be one of the builders and associates profiled in Building Insider and take advantage of the best marketing opportunity available to local building industry businesses. Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity; only 6 builders and 12 associates are profiled each year.
- A two-page spread in the front half of the magazine. The Builder being profiled is featured on the cover.
The BIA’s freelance writer, Carol Rich, will interview you and write an article about your company, products and services. You approve the article and layout before it goes to print.
- Professional photographer, John Evans (www.jeevans.com), will come to you for a photo shoot, and you can select which pictures to use in your profile. You receive digital copies of the photos. You can provide additional photos, too.
- Inclusion on the home page of the BIA website, which receives approximately 1,500 visitors a month.
- Receive extra copies of the magazine and a CD with a press-quality version of your profile so you can print additional copies or you can use the article on your own website.
- Appear in a BIA-produced ad in the Sunday edition of The Columbus Dispatch which includes an introduction to your profile and drives people to the BIA website to read more.
- You are encouraged to include a link on your website to the Building Insider webpage and promote that you are being profiled in the magazine.
To reserve your profile space, download and send in the 2016 Building Insider Rate Sheet and/or contact your BIA Ad Rep:
2016 Building Insider Profiles
Associate: America's Floor Source
|March/April||Builder: Taylor-Lykins Custom Homes
Associate: Integrated Finishes
Associate: Holmes Lumber
|January/February||Builder: Castlestone Homes, LLC
Associate: John Eramo & Sons, Inc.
Associate: Tremco Barrier Solutions
2015 Building Insider Profiles
||Builder: Weaver Custom Homes
Associate: Professional Design Services
Associate: Floor & Decor
|September/October||Builder: Darby Braeside
Associate: Panel Town
Associate: Mary Shipley Interiors
|July/August||Builder: Epcon Communities
Associate: Cardinal Building Supply
Associate: Key Blue Prints
|May/June||Builder: Bob Webb
Associate: Park National Bank
Associate: Snyder Brick and Block
|March/April||Builder: Wayne Homes
Associate: LP Building Products
Associate: First Federal Lending
|January/February||Builder: Coppertree Homes
Associate: Royal Building Products
Associate: American Mortgage Service Co.
- Advertising Information
- Member Profiles
- Section Archives
- On the Cover
- Member Toolbox
- In Each Issue