About the Magazine
A New Name.
Starting with the first issue of 2015, the BIA’s magazine will now be called Building Insider. The new name reflects the wide variety of building-related professions of our members, as well as the inside look at homebuilding that our magazine provides. With its new all-inclusive name, the magazine will also be getting a new look.
An Extra Issue.
The magazine’s new extra issue will feature a wrap-up the BIA’s two signature events, the Parade of Homes and the Preview Party. We think you will agree, these two important events deserve the extra recognition. There will be limited advertising opportunities in this issue, so make sure you book your ad early.
A Larger Reach.
Building Insider will now be seen by more industry professionals. We are expanding the audience by mailing it to 500 top producing Realtors in the greater Columbus area.
Why Advertise in Building Insider?
- Receive maximum exposure for your advertising dollars
- 85% of BIA members read Building Insider
- Expand your marketing reach by advertising!
- Promote your products and services to your target audience
Reach over 1,000 industry professionals, 500 top producing Realtors and unlimited consumers!
Be one of the builders and associates profiled in Building Insider and take advantage of the best marketing opportunity available to local building industry businesses. Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity; only 6 builders and 12 associates are profiled each year.
- A two-page spread in the front half of the magazine. The Builder being profiled is featured on the cover.
The BIA’s freelance writer, Carol Rich, will interview you and write an article about your company, products and services. You approve the article and layout before it goes to print.
- Professional photographer, John Evans (www.jeevans.com), will come to you for a photo shoot, and you can select which pictures to use in your profile. You receive digital copies of the photos. You can provide additional photos, too.
- Inclusion on the home page of the BIA website, which receives approximately 1,500 visitors a month.
- Receive extra copies of the magazine and a CD with a press-quality version of your profile so you can print additional copies or you can use the article on your own website.
- Appear in a BIA-produced ad in the Sunday edition of The Columbus Dispatch which includes an introduction to your profile and drives people to the BIA website to read more.
- You are encouraged to include a link on your website to the Building Insider webpage and promote that you are being profiled in the magazine.
To reserve your profile space, download and send in the 2015 Building Insider Advertising Profile Information and/or contact your BIA Ad Rep:
2015 Building Insider Profiles
Associate: Park National Bank
Associate: Snyder Brick and Block
|March/April||Builder: Wayne Homes
Associate: LP Building Products
Associate: First Federal Lending
|January/February||Builder: Coppertree Homes
Associate: Royal Building Products
Associate: American Mortgage Service Co.
- Advertising Information
- Member Profiles
- Section Archives
- On the Cover
- Member Toolbox
- In Each Issue