Building Insider Magazine
The BIA’s magazine Building Insider is published 7 times a year, with 6 regular issues and 1 special edition. It is the only local publication providing an in-depth guide to our local homebuilding industry. The magazine provides news and information targeted to the wide variety of building-related professions of our members.
The magazine’s special issue features a wrap-up the BIA’s two signature events, the Parade of Homes and the Preview Party. We think you will agree, these two important events deserve the extra recognition. There will be limited advertising opportunities in this issue, so make sure you book your ad early.
Building Insider is mailed to all current BIA members as well as to 500 top producing Realtors in the greater Columbus area.
Taylor-Lykins Custom Homes
The company’s talented, experienced family team works closely and interactively with buyers to provide them with expertly-crafted custom homes and a positive building experience.
As a single source for expertly supplying and installing paint, drywall, flooring and carpet, Integrated Finishes makes the process fast and easy.
Recent investments in facilities, divisions and a leading-edge delivery system, all ensure that local builders can obtain the materials they need.
Taylor-Lykins Custom Homes
John Eramo & Sons
Tremco Barrier Solutions
Weaver Custom Homes
Professional Design Services, LLC
Floor & Decor
Panel Town & Floors
Mary Shipley Interiors
Why Advertise in Building Insider?
- Receive maximum exposure for your advertising dollars
- 85% of BIA members read Building Insider
- Expand your marketing reach by advertising!
- Promote your products and services to your target audience
The magazine is also available online reaching a wide audience of consumers.
All ads include full-color. Design services are available.
Ready to advertise? Contact your ad representative to reserve your space:
Ad Rates & Specifications Sheet
Click on the link below to download a PDF advertising rate sheet with ad specification information.
Reach over 1,000 industry professionals, 500 top producing Realtors and unlimited consumers!
Be one of the builders and associates profiled in Building Insider and take advantage of the best marketing opportunity available to local building industry businesses. Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity; only 6 builders and 12 associates are profiled each year.
- A two-page spread in the front half of the magazine. The Builder being profiled is featured on the cover.
The BIA’s freelance writer, Carol Rich, will interview you and write an article about your company, products and services. You approve the article and layout before it goes to print.
- Professional photographer, John Evans (www.jeevans.com), will come to you for a photo shoot, and you can select which pictures to use in your profile. You receive digital copies of the photos. You can provide additional photos, too.
- Inclusion on the home page of the BIA website, which receives approximately 1,500 visitors a month.
- Receive extra copies of the magazine and a CD with a press-quality version of your profile so you can print additional copies or you can use the article on your own website.
- Appear in a BIA-produced ad in the Sunday edition of The Columbus Dispatch which includes an introduction to your profile and drives people to the BIA website to read more.
- You are encouraged to include a link on your website to the Building Insider webpage and promote that you are being profiled in the magazine.
To reserve your profile space, download and send in the 2016 Building Insider Rate Sheet and/or contact your BIA Ad Rep:
2016 Building Insider Profiles
|October||Builder: Larsen Dwellings, Inc.
Associate: America's Floor Source
|May/June||Builder: Compass Homes
|March/April||Builder: Taylor-Lykins Custom Homes
Associate: Integrated Finishes
Associate: Holmes Lumber
|January/February||Builder: Castlestone Homes, LLC
Associate: John Eramo & Sons, Inc.
Associate: Tremco Barrier Solutions
2015 Building Insider Profiles
||Builder: Weaver Custom Homes
Associate: Professional Design Services
Associate: Floor & Decor
|September/October||Builder: Darby Braeside
Associate: Panel Town
Associate: Mary Shipley Interiors
|July/August||Builder: Epcon Communities
Associate: Cardinal Building Supply
Associate: Key Blue Prints
|May/June||Builder: Bob Webb
Associate: Park National Bank
Associate: Snyder Brick and Block
|March/April||Builder: Wayne Homes
Associate: LP Building Products
Associate: First Federal Lending
|January/February||Builder: Coppertree Homes
Associate: Royal Building Products
Associate: American Mortgage Service Co.