CSCA 2013 Convention - Registration is now open!
From the Executive Director – Nancy J. Brule
I am so excited for the conference I am bubbling over with anticipation! Doing the behind-the-scenes work is much more interesting than I thought; much goes into the details of creating a great conference and I am so grateful for the great people I have to work with. The hotel so far – (hee hee) has been great to work with as well and they are bending over backward to meet our needs and make sure we have a great conference. Please note the following:
- The February Newsletter is on its way to you with lots of information about the conference and words from the CSCA officers. Watch for this so you know what is happening in CSCA-land.
- A preliminary draft of the program is now online at the website.
- Pre-conferences are going to be great!
- Pre-registration is now open. LinkToEvent[5,16] to register using our secure, online form
- Please make sure to check those activities you will be attending.
- Please ONLY mark those activities you actually plan on attending as food and room requirements are made based on those numbers.
- Hotel registration for the conference is open. Make sure to mention you are with CSCA. Please CLICK HERE to make your room reservation.
- If you have not yet renewed your membership, now is a good time to do so. You can do this at the same time you register for the conference. LinkToEvent[5,16] to register and renew/join using our secure, online form
Additional items you might not be aware of:
- We now have a job posting site available on the website. Contact CSCA.email@example.com if you want to post a job.
- You can update your membership profile through the website.
- It is not too late to place an ad in the conference program. Contact me as –soon as possible at CSCA.firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms are available on-line under the conference tab.
- It is not too late to reserve an exhibit table – forms are posted on-line under the conference tab.
- MOST IMPORTANT:
- This is going to be a very VERY cool conference! (how often do you get to do bullriding?)
- It is time to start making plans to attend CSCA!