CSCA 2013 Convention - Community College Interest Group Reminders
Hello, Community College Interest Group Members!
This message is a reminder that pre-registration for the 2013 Central States Communication Association is now open. Links for (a) pre-registration, (b) preliminary program draft, and (c) hotel reservations are available on the association homepage: www.csca-net.org.
Also, please consider attending the Community College Interest Group Business Meeting while at the conference. It will be held on Saturday at 9:30 AM – 10:45 AM in Salon 5 Nixon. The meeting will provide you with opportunities to connect with other members, engage in the development of future panels, and assume leadership roles within the interest group.
I look forward to seeing you all in Kansas City. In the meantime, if you have any questions or need anything at all, be sure to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you soon!
David T. McMahan
< Back | Printer Friendly Page
- Adjunct/Temporary Faculty Caucus
- Argumentation and Forensics
- Basic Course
- Communication Education
- Communication Ethics & Freedom of Expression
- Communication Theory
- Community College
- Graduate Student Caucus
- Health Communication
- Instructional Resources
- Intercultural Communication
- Interpersonal and Small Group Communication
- Kenneth Burke Society
- Media Studies
- Organizational and Professional Communication
- Performance Studies and Theatre
- Political Communication
- Popular Culture
- Public Relations
- Rhetorical Theory and Criticism
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Caucus
- States Advisory Council
- Undergraduate Programs
- Women's Caucus