CSCA - Instructional Resources Interest Group Reminders
Hello, Instructional Resources Interest Group members!
Are you all getting excited for CSCA 2013? I hear that it is going to be full of 'possibilities'...right? ;) Eh, my students don't think I am funny either! Well, I just wanted to remind you to remind folks to preregister for the conference (preregistration is due March 13th) and make hotel arrangements if you haven't already done so. In addition, I want to pass on the Instructional Resources Interest Group's conference highlights for our 2013 CSCA in Kansas City!
What to look for:
1. Our business meeting will be Friday, April 5th in Salon 6 Eisenhower from 9:30 –10:45 am.
2. Our top paper panel (Instructional Messages through Possible Communication Mediums/Mediated Spaces) will be Friday, April 5th in Salon 6 Eisenhower from 11:00 am – 12:15 pm.
3. Our top discussion panel (“You Bet Your Assessment We Can!”: Alternative Possibilities for Measuring Curriculum Outcomes) will be Saturday, April 6th in Salon 6 Eisenhower from 11:00 am – 12:15 pm.
Can't wait to see you all for the most 'transformative' CSCA yet.....(Seriously, how do people think that I am not funny?) :)
Ms. Kathryn B. Golsan
PhD Student - Critical Communication Pedagogy,
Graduate Teaching Assistant,
Department of Speech Communication,
Southern Illinois University, Carbondale
- Adjunct/Temporary Faculty Caucus
- Argumentation and Forensics
- Basic Course
- Communication Education
- Communication Ethics & Freedom of Expression
- Communication Theory
- Community College
- Graduate Student Caucus
- Health Communication
- Instructional Resources
- Intercultural Communication
- Interpersonal and Small Group Communication
- Kenneth Burke Society
- Media Studies
- Organizational and Professional Communication
- Performance Studies and Theatre
- Political Communication
- Popular Culture
- Public Relations
- Rhetorical Theory and Criticism
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Caucus
- States Advisory Council
- Undergraduate Programs
- Women's Caucus