Call for Submissions
- Adjunct/Temporary Faculty Caucus
- Argumentation and Forensics
- Basic Course
- Communication Education
- Communication Ethics & Freedom of Expression
- Communication Theory
- Community College
- Graduate Student Caucus
- G.I.F.T. - Great Ideas For Teaching
- Health Communication
- Instructional Resources
- Intercultural Communication
- Interpersonal and Small Group Communication
- Kenneth Burke Society
- Media Studies
- Organizational and Professional Communication
- Performance Studies and Theatre
- Political Communication
- Popular Culture
- Public Relations
- Rhetorical Theory and Criticism
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Caucus
- Short Courses
- States Advisory Council
- Undergraduate Honors Research Conference
- Undergraduate Programs
- Women's Caucus
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTEREST GROUP
Call for Submissions
2015 Central States Communication Association (CSCA)
Annual Convention in Madison, Wisconsin
April 15-19, 2015
The Public Relations Division welcomes submissions of papers and panel proposals for the 2015 CSCA Conference. Any topic related to public relations is welcome; however, we especially encourage submissions that focus on the theme of the convention. Additionally, we strongly encourage undergraduate and graduate student papers. We welcome papers and panels on a wide range of topics, including those related to the convention city of Madison. We also encourage programs that incorporate public relations practitioners through roundtable discussion panels or other formats. A variety of formats are also welcome, including competitive paper panels.
Guidelines for Submission:
1. Please note the following directions for paper and panel proposals:
Papers: Must conform to APA standards and need a detachable title page that allows the author(s) identity/identities to be concealed. Remove all author references in the text of the paper. Please indicate on the title page if the author(s) is/are CSCA member(s), student(s), and/or debut CSCA participant(s). Top papers will be recognized, and the Dan Millar Award will be presented to the overall top paper. All papers must be accompanied by a competitive paper submission form available on the CSCA website.
Panel proposals: Individuals proposing panels must complete and use the CSCA Panel Proposal Request Form available on the CSCA website. Panel submissions must also include the following: 1) a title, 2) a brief abstract, 3) the name of the person responsible for the program, 4) a complete list of each panel participant's name, institutional affiliation, address, phone number, and email address, and 5) a 200 word abstract for each paper or explanation of each participant’s purpose/perspective. Please indicate if participants are CSCA members.
2. Submit all papers and panel proposals electronically as a MICROSOFT WORD attachment to the program planner listed below. In the text of the e-mail submission, please include title page information to include: the title, institutional affiliation(s) and address(es) of author(s), phone number(s), and e-mail address(es). For panel proposals, be sure to use the CSCA Panel Proposal Request Form available on the CSCA Website.
Send all submissions electronically to: Angela M. Jerome at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Submissions must be received by midnight CST October 3, 2014. Only complete papers and panel proposals will be considered.