Call for Submissions
- Adjunct/Temporary Faculty Caucus
- Argumentation and Forensics
- Basic Course
- Communication Education
- Communication Ethics & Freedom of Expression
- Communication Theory
- Community College
- Graduate Student Caucus
- G.I.F.T. - Great Ideas For Teaching
- Health Communication
- Instructional Resources
- Intercultural Communication
- Interpersonal and Small Group Communication
- Kenneth Burke Society
- Media Studies
- Organizational and Professional Communication
- Past Officer Graduate Student Debut Program
- Performance Studies and Theatre
- Political Communication
- Popular Culture
- Public Relations
- Rhetorical Theory and Criticism
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Caucus
- Short Courses
- States Advisory Council
- Undergraduate Honors Research Conference
- Undergraduate Programs
- Women's Caucus
2014 Call/Short Courses
Proposals for short courses to be held at the 2014 CSCA convention in Minneapolis, MN, April 2-6, 2014, are now being accepted. Proposals should contain the following:
- 75-word abstract of the proposed short course content (if selected,this abstract will appear verbatim in the 2014 convention program).
- List of all course facilitators and full contact information (with institutional affiliations).
- Rationale for the short course (which includes a statement regarding need and target audience for the course).
In developing proposals, please note that short courses will be restricted to one regular panel slot (i.e., 75 minutes); and also refer to the CSCA technology policy (found under the Convention tab at www.csca-net.org) before submitting the proposed short course.
Proposals should be sent electronically to First Vice-President and Program Planner Leah E. Bryant at CSCA@depaul.edu no later than Friday, November 1, 2013.