ECA 2013 Election Results Announced
We thank all who are willing to be considered for leadership. The election results follow:
- Vice President Elect: Kanan Sawyer, West Chester University
- ECA Representative to NCA 2014 Nominating Committee: Katherine Thweatt, West Virginia Wesleyan College
- ECA Representative to NCA Legislative Assembly K-12: Jean Ann Streiff, Oakland Catholic High School
- The changes to the Interest Group representation in Article VI of the Bylaws were approved
- The addition of the James C. McCroskey and Virginia P. Richmond Undergraduate Scholars Conference to the Bylaws was approved.
Bravo to ECA...onward.
Ronald C. Arnett, Executive Director
Dr. Ronald C. Arnett, Professor & Chair
Department of Communication & Rhetorical Studies
Henry Koren, C.S.Sp., Endowed Chair for Scholarly Excellence
Executive Director, Eastern Communication Association
Editor, Review of Communication