ECA 2014 Convention - Communication Administration Interest Group Call for Papers
Call for Papers for the Communication Administration Interest Group
105th Annual ECA Convention
Communities of Dissent: A “Lively Experiment” in Dialogue, Diversity, and Discourse
Providence, Rhode Island
The Omni Providence
April 23-27, 2014
Submission Deadline: October 15, 2013
Submission of Completed Papers
Individual submissions of complete papers should include the following elements:
- A detachable title page with title of paper and author’s affiliation, mailing address, telephone number, and email address. If paper has multiplle authors, indicate who will be presenting at convention.
- A 1-page abstract on 2nd page.
- A statement of professional responsibility on 2nd page (see below).
Submission of Program/Panel Proposals
Submission of program/panel proposals should include the following elements:
- A thematic title for program.
- Names of chair and respondent (if any). Chairs should not be designated as respondents.
- Names, maling addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, and institutional affiliations of all participants.
- Titles and abstracts for each paper or presentaton.
- A program copy not to exceed a 75-word description as it should appear in final program.
- A detailed rationale for program/panel.
- A statement of professional responsibility (see below).
Professional responsibility: In submitting the attached paper/proposal, I/We recognize that this submission is considereed a professional responsibility. I/We agree to present this paper/panel if it is accepted and programmed. I/We further recognize that all who attend and present at ECA’s annual meeting must register and pay required fees.
Please submit your papers/panel proposals via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 15, 2013. If you have any questions, my contact information is below. Thank you in advance for your submissions.
Timothy P. Mottet
Texas State University
College of Fine Arts and Communication
601 University Drive
San Marcos, TX 78666
Close | Printer Friendly Page