EXHIBITOR PROSPECTUS FOR THE
EASTERN COMMUNICATION ASSOCIATION
Dates: April 22nd-26th, 2015
Would you like to get your name out to the entire ECA membership? Are you looking to celebrate your institution’s successes or offerings? Would you like to have a space in Philadelphia to connect with convention attendees?
This year we are doing more than ever to connect our sponsors and our members.
106th Annual ECA Convention
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - April 22nd-26th, 2015
Listed below are opportunities for you. If you are interested in adding to that list or creating another type of sponsorship, please reach out to our Director of Marketing, Andrew Spieldenner or Kanan Sawyer.
Opportunities are first come, first serve – and space is limited.
The Sheraton Society Hill
One Dock Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Display Booth/Table at the Convention Exhibit Hall
- One Table - $350 (5 SOLD!)
- Two Tables - $600
- Three Tables - $825
- Exhibit Drop By - $105/Day (send your materials to the Convention Hotel and ECA will set up an exhibit)
- Display of individual titles with Order Form - $105/Title
We are working to give exhibitors the most visibility possible. We will have high traffic events (coffee cafés, lounge space, presentations, etc.) in the Exhibit Hall.
Our Exhibit Hall is currently scheduled to be open:
2015 James C. McCroskey and Virginia P. Richmond Undergraduate Scholars Conference
- Awards Luncheon Exhibit table, includes 1 free meal: $250
Attendees of the ECA Convention receive a Convention Program book as their guide to the convention sessions and events. This year we will offer two versions of that guide: a mobile phone app and a printed program. The below categories help you to have your name appear in front of our membership numerous times per day and even outside of the convention!
Given the number of opportunities, please work with our Director of Marketing to select one or the combination of a few options that will best reach your audience. These options are limited and, thus, must be offered FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.
- Convention Sponsorship (your logo will appear at every launch of the mobile app): $4500
- Banner Scroll (your institution, company information, or link to your book or publication will randomly scroll at the top of the event and panel listings):
o One day: $50
o Two days: $100
o Three days: $200
o Every day: $400 (Wednesday through Sunday)
- Panel Sponsorship I (your name will appear under the title of the individual panel with a link to additional information on the app exhibit page): $250
- Panel Sponsorship II (your name, logo, and a link to your website will appear at the bottom of the panel listing): $350
- Interest Group Sponsorship (your name will appear under the title of all individual panels for an entire interest group): FIRST COME FIRST SERVE (LIMITED GROUPS)
o IGs with 5 or fewer panels: $150
o IGs with 6 to 10 panels: $350
o IGs with more than 11 panels: $500
- Back Cover of Program 5 ½” x 8 ½” $840 (SOLD!)
- Inside Front Cover 5 ½” x 8 ½” $735 (SOLD!)
- Inside Back cover 5 ½” x 8 ½” $735
- Full Page 5 ½” x 8 ½” $475
- Half Page 5 ½” x 4 1/4” $315
- Divider Tabs 5 ½” x 8 ½” $630
** Please note that all printed program advertisements are black and white. Please submit ad copy in a high resolution PDF file with all fonts embedded absolutely no later than 2/5/2015. All files should be 300 dpi at the final size of the advertisement.
COMBINATION Print/App Package 1: “The Ben Franklin” - $550
Recommended for Academic Institutions or Departments looking to have high visibility for programs
- Half page ad in printed program
- Two days of banners on app highlighting your department/organization
- Panel Sponsorship on app program (supporting your faculty and/or students)
A $665 value for $550!
COMBINATION Print/App Package 2: “The Liberty” - $1100
Program Saturation Recommended for Publishers, Authors, and larger Departments
- Divider tab ad in printed program
- Banner Ads appearing every day that can highlight your company and up to 2 books or faculty publications – or two institution related events or programs
- Mobile App Panel Sponsorship II option for a panel that you select (with one of your authors presenting or faculty speakers)
A $1380 value for $1100!
The events below draw significant audiences and give your organization or institution a chance for interaction with attendees that can develop into long-term relationships with ECA members.
- Basic Conference Course Dinner (Wednesday): $TBA (SOLD!)
- Newcomer’s Reception (Thursday): $2,200
- WHYY-FOX Community Panel Breakfast (Sunday): $3500
- Welcome Reception (Thursday): $5,100
- President’s Reception (Saturday Night): $6200
- 3 Student Poster Session Award (one graduate and two undergraduate): $1,000 each
- Wine & Spots: $500 (SOLD!)
- 3 ECA Coffee Café: $2000 each
- Tote Bag (includes YOUR logo!): $2,800 (SOLD!)
- Badges and ribbons: $550
- Lanyards with Logo Display: $2500
Director of Marketing
Primary Convention Planner
Set up Thursday Morning
ECA thanks our 2014 Advertisers, Sponsors and Exhibitors:
Bedford St. Martin’s
James Madison University
Indiana State University
Indiana University of PA
Kendall/Hunt Publishing Company
La Salle University
|National Communication Association
Peter Lang Publishing
Rochester Institute of Technology
Slippery Rock University
Strata Publishing, Inc.
SUNY - Brockport
SUNY - Brockport
|Strata Publishing, Inc.
Taylor & Francis/Routledge Journals
Texas State University - San Marcos
University of Alabama
University of Delaware
University of Rhode Island
University of Massachusetts - Boston
University of Rhode Island
West Virginia University
Youngstown State University