November 13, 2012
Grief and Funeral Issues
Grief and Funeral issues is a class designed for nurses and nurse aides, social workers, case managers, counselors, clergy and other professionals to learn about grief and why funerals are so important.
This class will cover such topics as:
- A history of funeral service
- What goes into planning a funeral
- Understanding grief and the healing process
- The services Schoedinger provides from pet cremation to Camp Hope
- A tour of the State Street chapel including the crematory observation room and the casket/urn room
When we work together and have a better understanding of how we each serve our families, we can provide better service in the continuum of care.
Our next classes are offered:
- Tuesday, September 25 - 9:30AM-11:00AM
- Wednesday, October 24- 12:30PM- 2:00PM
- Tuesday, November 13- 3:30PM-5:00PM
- Wednesday, December 5- 6:30PM-8:00PM
There is no cost for these classes and free parking is available.
Please call Julie at 614-429-5703 to reserve your seat.
For additional information and to register, please click here.
Sponsored by Schoedinger Funeral and Cremation Service
Note: Schoedinger is working hard to become a resource for healthcare professionals across Central Ohio. They hope to be able to provide contact hours in the near future.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page | Add to my Outlook® Calendar