Corporate Director of Education
Senior Independence-Columbus, OH
The Corporate Director of Education is responsible for planning, organizing, developing, and directing all in service educational programs and training in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations to assure the highest degree of quality resident care is maintained at all times.
Senior Independence is one of the nation’s premier providers of home and community based services recognized for quality, innovation and a positive work environment. Senior Independence provides services to more than 85,000 older adults in Ohio, Virginia and Pennsylvania and operates 12 adult day centers. Senior Independence also manages six senior centers, in partnership with local governments.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Bachelor degree in Nursing or Education from an accredited college or university
- Hold a current, unencumbered license to practice as a registered nurse in the state of Ohio.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
• Must have, as a minimum, two (2) years experience in a home health, hospice or palliative care or health related field.
• Must have experience with public speaking and education
• Must have experience in supervision and leadership.
• Must have a working knowledge of computers and software programs such as Word and Power Point.
• CPR Pro and First Aid Instructor Certification preferred.
• Must possess a valid Ohio driver's license and acceptable driving record.
• Must be insurable and meet OPRS' carrier underwriting standards.
To apply, go to www.oprs.org/careers. Req # COSI3301