Quality Assurance & Electronic Medical Records Manager
Senior Independence-Columbus, OH
The Quality Assurance and Electronic Medical Records Manager- Senior Independence is responsible for meeting regulations and quality standards of Senior Independence to ensure the best quality care for our clients. The position will ensure each location is survey-ready through audits, mock survey administration, and subsequently, plans of correction. The position is also responsible for providing training to meet quality clinical and financial outcomes and oversees Quality Assessment Process Improvement (QAPI).
Additionally, the position serves as the primary liaison with MIS for all electronic based equipment to support operational systems. Is knowledgeable of and supports the philosophy, purpose, goals and policies of OPRS/Senior Independence and consistently complies with the Client Bill of Rights.
Senior Independence is one of the nation’s premier providers of home and community based services recognized for quality, innovation and a positive work environment. Senior Independence provides services to more than 85,000 older adults in Ohio, Virginia and Pennsylvania and operates 12 adult day centers. Senior Independence also manages six senior centers, in partnership with local governments.
• RN or Social Work experience required, RN preferred.
• RN or Bachelor's degree, preferred.
• Prefer additional training and certification in diagnosis coding, OASIS coding.
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
• At least 2 years of management experience required.
• At least 2 years experience in Home Health or Hospice.
• Home Health and computer work experience required; training experience helpful.
• Experience with Excel & Word.
• Strong customer service and organizational skills needed.
• Must possess a valid Ohio driver's license and acceptable driving record.
• Must be insurable and meet OPRS' carrier underwriting standards.
Questions regarding the position can be directed to Jenna Fletcher, email@example.com
To apply, go to www.oprs.org/careers. Req # COSI2895
< Back | Printer Friendly Page