Executive Director, Home Health & Hospice
Otterbein Senior Lifestyle Options
The Executive Director of Home Health/Hospice Services administers, directs, coordinates and supervises all of the activities of the two ministries and insures compliance with policies and procedures, and all applicable state, federal, and accreditation regulations. Otterbein is located in Lebanon, OH.
- Responsible for the day-to-day administrative operations.
- Oversees the clinical management of both ministries to ensure consistent high quality professional care is provided and maintained.
- Develop and execute the strategy to achieve targeted growth.
- Lead and direct the administrative and clinical operations of the two ministries to meet/exceed business objectives and assure compliance with all clinical and accrediting regulations
- Develop and execute the Home Health and Hospice strategies including the sales and marketing processes to achieve targeted growth where market and financial feasibility exist
- Direct and monitor clinical processes to insure high quality delivery of services that meet/exceed company/professional standards
- Build strong relationships with internal and external referral sources through formal and informal networks
- Select, develop, and retain the talent necessary to operate high quality agencies
- Build good will and greater awareness of Home Health & Hospice in the community
- Oversee the Hospice Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement (QAPI) program reported to the Board
- Develop, monitor and report on annual budget and results
- Establish, monitor and empower staff to reach productivity levels and agency goals
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Demonstrated skill and track record of building collaborative relationships with internal and external business partners
- Evidence of a working knowledge of ACHC standards and state/federal regulations
- Possess a strong knowledge of Home Health and Hospice Accreditation and Regulations Standards (CoPs – Medicare Conditions of Participation)
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of business office functions including coding, billing, and scheduling.
- Demonstrated track record of success in leading and growing a home health and/or hospice organization
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement strategic and tactical plans
- Experience in effective vendor communications
- Possess a strong track record of hiring and developing staff
- Experience in hands-on marketing and PR
- Excellent Communication Skills (Public speaking, writing, listening)
- Evidence of strong Analytical Skills and financial acumen
- Evidence of Clinical knowledge Highly Proficient in 3rd Party Reimbursement
- Minimum of a BS/BA degree
- Masters in Nursing, Management, Social Work, Public Health, or Business a plus
- Minimum 10+ years of business leadership experience with at least 5 years in home health and/or hospice
- Prior hospice start-up experience desired
Resume, cover letter and salary history may be sent to email@example.com