Homecare Program Director
Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio
Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio, (LSSCO) a faith based social service agency, is seeking an energetic and compassionate team member to lead our new Homecare Agency.
This position will be responsible for ensuring high clinical standards of care are met, along with superior results in regulatory and accreditation surveys.
This role will be an integral part of leading and developing the strategic plan of the homecare service line to promote growth, profitability and service excellence, while managing operational efficiencies, P&L, and ensuring expanding opportunities to our client base.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or Nursing and at least 3-5 years’ direct experience in homecare management and service delivery;
- A demonstrated record of success in providing excellent customer service;
- Superior accreditation and regulatory compliance results;
- Ability to promote employee professionalism and development;
- Forward thinking to develop and implement strategies for growth;
- Successful financial management;
- Ability to develop and maintain effective CQI systems that emphasize ongoing improvement at all levels;
- Effectively work with others through leadership by example and being a team player.
LSSCO offers a competitive compensation plan along with benefits including medical with prescription coverage, dental, vision, life/AD&D, disability, paid time off, holiday pay, and 403(b) retirement plan with matching contributions.
Interested candidates should send their resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
LSSCO c/o HR – Program Director
500 W. Wilson Bridge Rd., Ste. 245
Worthington, OH 43085
< Back | Printer Friendly Page