Hospice of North Central Ohio
Hospice of North Central Ohio (HNCO) has an opportunity for a FT Volunteer Coordinator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of volunteer services, development of annual plan and goals, assessment of volunteer program processes to facilitate growth and improvement, and development and maintenance of relationships to support the outreach activities of the program.
- Oversight of the volunteer pool,
- Recruitment, orientation and evaluation of volunteers,
- Coordination of retention program;
- Collaborative interaction with team members to prioritize referrals, team projects and manage the resources of the department,
- Compliance with applicable regulatory requirements, and maintenance of volunteer files, records and statistics of volunteer involvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience and 3 years supervisory experience (supervision of volunteers in healthcare setting preferred), and/or program development/administration;
- Proficient with computer software programs including Microsoft Suite;
- Must be able to enter and retrieve data using computer;
- Work a flexible schedule;
- Valid Ohio driver’s license with current automobile insurance and reliable transportation for travel while on HNCO business.
Submit resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, (fax) 419.289-4880 or mail to Human Resources Department, 1050 Dauch Drive, Ashland, Ohio 44805.
For more information about HNCO visit our website at www.myhnco.org.org
An EEO/Smoke & Drug Free Environment