Hospice of Wyandot County
Hospice of Wyandot County is searching for a full time Executive Director who understands and believes in the Hospice philosophy.
This person will report to the Board of Directors and will have responsibilities for all aspects of this successful non-profit organization including:
- Understanding and interpretation of Medicare CoPs
- Serve as resource to staff and active management of: patient care, volunteers, bereavement program, spiritual care, fundraising, marketing, billing
- H.R. knowledge to recruit, orient and retain employees and volunteers
- Public speaking
- Form creation
- Policy formation and adherence
- Financial business analysis, including A/R, A/P, Budget preparation, P & L responsibility, City, State, Federal reporting
- Assist with annual Compilation, 990, Medicare Cost Report
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Excellent computer skills with experience creating Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, Power Point presentations
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively with patients, families, volunteers, local organizations
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Ability to be bonded
- Prefer Master's Degree in health Services or Business Administration, BSN with management experience may be considered.
- Five years current senior leadership with demonstrated effectiveness.
- Hospice knowledge, clinical experience and understanding of current health care issues is a plus
Please submit letter of intent/resume with salary expectations by May 31 via e-mail to: Ty R. Shaull, Hospice of Wyandot County Board President at firstname.lastname@example.org