A/R Billing Specialist for Home Health and Hospice
Otterbein Senior Lifestyle Choices
Otterbein Senior Lifestyle Choices has an opening for a full-time, non-exempt A/R Billing Specialist.
This position could be located at our Corporate Headquarters in Lebanon, OH (north of Cincinnati) or our Northern Corporate Office in Pemberville, OH (south of Toledo).
This position has responsibility for insurance billing and collections for Otterbein’s Home Health/Hospice agencies as well as Otterbein’s other Skilled Nursing Facilities.
• Business Office functions
• Managed care, insurance billing and collections for Home Health and Hospice as well as Skilled Nursing Facilities
• Accurately verify patient insurance benefits
• Preparation and submission of complete and accurate billing
• Timely and effective resolution and follow up on collections
• Strong organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Follow through
• Ability to work independently
• One or more years’ experience with managed care insurance benefit verification and/or billing for home health and hospice
• Knowledge of Home Care Home Base, Delta, Synergy, Devero and CSI a plus
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Prior experience as a Business Office Manager or similar billing role in a skilled nursing facility, home health or hospice required
• Associates Degree in Business preferred with an emphasis on Accounting; however, relevant, documented experience in the field will be considered
Founded in 1912, Otterbein Senior Lifestyle Choices is a health and human service ministry, serving approximately 2,000 people, and is related to the United Methodist Church. Otterbein has 5 full-service retirement communities, 5 small house nursing home neighborhoods, a home health agency and a hospice agency dedicated to enhancing the quality of life and holistic growth of older persons. EOE
To learn more please visit our website www.otterbein.org.
If you are interested in this position, send resume, cover letter and salary history to Betsy Thrush email@example.com
< Back | Printer Friendly Page