None at this time.
November 5, 2014
Exhibitors at the Midwest Care Alliance Annual Conference are an essential part of the success of our conference. Healthcare professionals can’t accomplish their work without the proper “tools” exhibitors introduce and provide.
The 2014 Annual Conference will be held in Columbus from November 4-6, 2014. In response to the comments and suggestions exhibitors provided last year, Midwest Care Alliance is improving the Exhibitor Registration process through this web site. After each exhibitor completes their application, they will receive an Exhibitors Package for 2014; this will provide more details and answer FAQs for the upcoming conference.
How to become an Exhibitor
To register On-Line: Click here to access the Exhibitor Application Form
Online registration is required when paying by credit card.
(VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express accepted)
To register by mail: Click here to download the Exhibitor Application Form.
If you have questions about being an exhibitor at the 2014 Annual Conference, 35 Years....Celebrating Our Success!, or would also like to consider sponsorship or advertising opportunities, please contact Jennifer Taylor, Member Services Director at (614) 545-9028 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Improvements for 2014
We continually improve our Annual Conference from your feedback and suggestions! In 2014 we have advertising opportunities available for you to maximize your marketing budget. See the Sponsor area of our website for more information on advertising!
Exhibitor Contracts Terms and Conditions
All Exhibitors must read and retain a copy of the Exhibitor Contract Terms and Conditions for their records. Each exhibitor application received requires the prospective exhibitors have read and agree to the terms of the contract. Click here to access a copy of the Terms and Conditions.
Exhibit Show Benefits
- Our conference draws home, hospice and palliative care professionals across Ohio and surrounding states
- The Casino Night (Wednesday evening) will be in the Main Ballroom, which creates an ideal opportunity to meet attendees as we close the 1st full day of the conference. It is also a prime time to greet customers and meet new prospects. The Casino Night is always well attended.
- The exhibit times are concentrated, which should contribute to your success in meeting attendees.
- Networking lunch (Wednesday)
- Your company name will appear in the Conference Program (if you are registered by July 1).
- Each attendee will be provided a “Bingo” card upon arrival. Every exhibitor will need to stamp each card to make attendees eligible to enter the door prize drawings. We hope you will increase your visibility at the show by offering a door prize or two for the drawing.
Exhibit Fees/Booth Costs
Midwest Care Alliance Members: $750 Non-Members: $1,500 Conference Presenters: $600
(NOTE: PATRON members exhibit fee included in membership.)
Electricity: $25 per booth
Your company will receive the following for
¨ 6’ skirted table, 2 chairs
¨ Breakfast, lunch, breaks
¨ Listing in the Exhibitor Directory included in the attendee information packets
¨ DISCOUNTED attendee pricing for hotel overnight rooms ($99/night. More information under Hotel Information)
¨ LIST OF CONFERENCE ATTENDEES sent to you within 3 weeks after the conference
¨ Complimentary admission to educational sessions on Wednesday, November 6
¨ Build relationships, establish new accounts, and thank current customers
¨ Gain visibility for your company in the home, hospice and palliative care industries
¨ Market your products and services to a focused group of professionals