As a Corporate Patron, you will receive information about exclusive activities and special recognition throughout Midwest Care Alliance literature, website listings, seminars and meetings. You will also receive the following benefits listed below for an annual investment of $2500:
- Subscription to our weekly e-news, The Source, which will keep you connected with the latest news and happenings of home, hospice and palliative care in Ohio and around the country.
- Public Policy e-bulletin, The Pulse, and alerts that keep you on top of important decisions effecting the industry
- Invitations to the Annual Fall Conference and other educational offerings and events
- Access to member discounts
- Exclusive networking opportunities with our provider member management and other professionals throughout the state of Ohio at our Annual Membership Meeting (Summer) and our Annual Conference (Fall).
- Annual Membership Meeting- Dinner with the MCA Board of Directors the evening before the Annual Membership meeting to network and discuss industry trends.
- PATRON reception during Annual Conference
- Link on our PATRON Membership page on our website
- Opportunity to host educational webinars for our membership
- Complimentary exhibit space at our Annual conference in the Fall (exhibit application required)
- PATRON Associate Member Plaque (special presentation at our Annual Membership Mtg.)
- Logo included on PATRON Sponsor page of Annual Report and Annual Conference Registration Brochure
- So much more!
For more information, contact email@example.com
THANK YOU TO OUR CURRENT PATRON MEMBERS!