NAHAD MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS
All applications are reviewed by NAHAD’s Membership Committee, which reserves the right to accept or reject any application for any reason.
DISTRIBUTOR MEMBER: A business entity having been in business for one or more years, engaged in the inventory and distribution of flexible hose products, couplings, clamps, accessories or industrial rubber products (“Hose Products”) manufactured by three or more suppliers, not to include companies or individuals who represent manufacturers as sales agents or stocking representatives, commonly referred to as manufacturers' representatives or agents. The applicant shall:
1. Maintain, on average, at least $40,000 worth of Hose Products in inventory, and have annual sales of at least $200,000 of Hose Products, and,
2. Maintain, and annually provide evidence of, Product Liability Insurance of at least US$500,000.
3. Comply in full with NAHAD’s Code of Business Conduct, as posted at www.nahad.org
To be accepted, all submissions must include all the information below:
Company Name: Location Address: Location City: Location State/Prov: Zip Code: Country: Contact Name: Contact Title: Contact Email: Company Phone: Company Fax: Web Address: Company Email: How did you hear about NAHAD? Year company founded: Fed. ID # Number of Employees:
Provide the names of three current suppliers of Hose Products:
1. Supplier Name: 1. Contact Name: 1. Contact Phone: 1. Products Supplied:
2. Supplier Name: 2. Contact Name: 2. Contact Phone: 2. Products Supplied:
3. Supplier Name: 3. Contact Name: 3. Contact Phone: 3. Products Supplied:
Total annual sales of Hose Products: US$
Once the application is received it will be sent to the NAHAD Membership Committee for review. The review process takes 5-10 business days. After the application is reviewed you will be notified if your application has been approved or denied. By hitting submit you are agreeing to pay $800 for dues once the application is approved.