Article II - OBJECTIVES
The objectives of the Association, as permitted by law, are:
- To promote a high standard of professionalism and integrity within the hose and accessory industry.
- To promote a better understanding and feeling of cooperation among members.
- To collect and distribute such information for the good of the trade as the Association may desire.
- To provide a medium through which its membership may be enabled to confer, consult and cooperate in the solution of problems affecting the industry.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page
- Board Members
- Board Member Responsibilities
- Past Presidents
- Antitrust Policy
- Renew Dues
- Annual Report
April 30 - May 4, 2016
Colorado Springs, CO