Register Now for the 2012 Energy Efficient Hydraulics and Pneumatics Conference
Also Available: Fundamentals of Compressed Air Systems
2012 Energy Efficient Hydraulics and Pneumatics Conference
NOVEMBER 27-29, 2012
CHICAGO MARRIOTT O’HARE
ALSO AVAILABLE: FUNDAMENTALS OF COMPRESSED AIR SYSTEMS ON NOVEMBER 27
The second Energy Efficient Hydraulics and Pneumatics Conference will be held November 27-29, 2012 at the Chicago Marriott O’Hare. Will you be attending? This event, co-sponsored by FPDA, NFPA and IFPS will feature the latest in energy efficient hydraulics and pneumatics. These associations have generously opened enrollment to other members of industrial trade associations who may be interested, including NAHAD members.
The in-depth program features presentations, interactive workshops, and the opportunity to participate in the Fundamentals of Compressed Air Systems. Read on for details:
- Facilitated roundtable discussions, where peers can share specific challenges associated with their industry and applications, and get expert advice from the facilitators.
- Breakthrough presentations from fluid power component manufacturers, distributors, and system integrators, showcasing innovative approaches and emerging technologies in energy efficient fluid power design and maintenance.
- Workshops designed to communicate the current best practices for maximizing energy efficiency and balancing cost issues for hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- A full-day seminar on November 27, the Fundamentals of Compressed Air Systems. This hands-on training session, conducted by the Compressed Air Challenge, will show participants how to calculate and reduce the costs of compressed air in their industrial facilities and how to gain better control of compressed air for optimum reliability and productivity.
- Networking events to help participating engineers and technicians engage with technology providers from fluid power manufacturing and distribution companies.
To view the full program, click here. Registration is also open for this program. To see who is already registered, click here. An attendee at the 2011 EEHPC summed it up this way: The information I received was very useful and I will take it back to my company and share with all the engineers and salespeople so we can do a better job serving our customers and reducing a fluid power’s carbon footprint.
If you are looking for better ways to serve your customers and reduce fluid power’s carbon footprint, consider participating in this year’s program!
< Back | Printer Friendly Page
Article Archive Search
Search by keyword
Search by topic
- Customer Service
- Distribution Management
- Human Resources
- Importing / Exporting
- Information Technologies
- Inventory Management / Warehousing
- Leadership & Management
- Member Profiles/Q&A
- NAHAD Hose Safety Institute
- News from NAHAD
- Products / Technical / Applications
- Public Policy
- Sales, Selling & Marketing
August 4-6, 2015
November 17-19, 2015