Members Who Completed the University of Industrial Distribution
Congratulations to the NAHAD members who recently completed the March 2011 session of the University of Industrial Distribution: the industry's premiere distribution-specific education program. Presented by the leading industry trade associations, including NAHAD, and delivered by content experts and nationally recognized university faculty members, the UID program is now in its seventeenth year and is recognized as "the source for distribution management education and cross-industry networking."
UID participants earn credits toward their Certificate in Industrial Distribution, provided by Purdue University upon the completion of 90 hours (9 CEUs) of qualified educational instruction.
NAHAD members can also earn credits toward their certificate by participating in other NAHAD programs and events, such as the Annual Convention (10 credits) and the NAHAD TeleCONNECT e-Seminars (credit value to be announced soon). For more information on the Certificate in Industrial Distribution, click here.
- Bjordal, Kjetil - TESS
- Brown, Matt - GHX Industrial Inc.
- Curphy, Kallen - GHX Industrial, LLC
- Duke, Darrick - Dixon Valve & Coupling Co.
- Easton, Tim - Summers Rubber Company
- Lauvlid, Nils - TESS
- Marcucci, Tony - Manuli- Hydraulics (Americas), Inc.
- Nation, Steve - GHX Industrial , LLC
- Nitz, Jeff - Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Shea, George - Dixon-Valve & Coupling Co.
- Spicer, Tracy - IR-G
- Twarog, Evan - Gates Corporation
- Weber, Mark - Gates Corporation
< Back | Printer Friendly Page
Article Archive Search
Search by keyword
Search by topic
- Customer Service
- Distribution Management
- Human Resources
- Importing / Exporting
- Information Technologies
- Inventory Management / Warehousing
- Leadership & Management
- Member Profiles/Q&A
- NAHAD Hose Safety Institute
- News from NAHAD
- Products / Technical / Applications
- Public Policy
- Sales, Selling & Marketing
April 22-26, 2015
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Miami Beach, FL, USA
August 4-6, 2015
November 17-19, 2015