Are you an experienced hose professional? Do you want to have an impact on the future of the hose industry? Become a NAHAD Mentor! In support of the NAHAD Young Executives, NAHAD is creating a Mentor Program, with the goal of assisting up-and-coming NAHAD members with their professional development by pairing them with an industry veteran who can provide professional support and guidance in a structured environment.
Help our Young Executives establish a place in the association and the industry. We're sure that you will learn just as much as your protege by participating in this experience!
NAHAD will create an online database of Mentors, with bios focusing on their backgrounds and areas of expertise. We will then pair each Mentor with a Young Executive for what we know will be a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Apply today to be a NAHAD Mentor
- Monthly meetings with your protege, either via conference call or face-to-face, if possible.
- A brief survey each quarter to keep track of progress.
- A genuine desire to share your expertise with your protege.
- One year commitment.
Questions? Contact Molly Thompson, NAHAD Program Manager, at email@example.com.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page
Article Archive Search
Search by keyword
Search by topic
- Customer Service
- Distribution Management
- Human Resources
- Importing / Exporting
- Information Technologies
- Inventory Management / Warehousing
- Leadership & Management
- Member Profiles/Q&A
- NAHAD Hose Safety Institute
- News from NAHAD
- Products / Technical / Applications
- Public Policy
- Sales, Selling & Marketing
November 17-19, 2015
April 30 - May 4, 2016
Colorado Springs, CO