BRAND NEW! Facing the Forces of Change®: Reimagining Distribution in a Connected World by Guy Blissett
NAHAD members, as indirect members of NAW, pay $249 instead of the $315 non-member price.
As this 10th edition – "Facing the Forces of Change®: Reimagining Distribution in a Connected World"– highlights, there is no shortage of “forces of change” that will impact distributors over the next three to five years and transform the industry.
There is also no shortage of opportunities for distributors to embrace and leverage these forces.
Specifically, distributors must:
- capitalize on opportunities in e-commerce, mobility and social networking,
- embrace the full potential of advanced analytics and
- reimagine both their role in the value chain and the structure and functions that comprise their organization.
This report can help you take steps to plan, prepare and execute strategies to capitalize on the forces of change. Read and reread this report. Discuss it with your top executives, managers and other staff. Develop short-term and long-term strategies that anticipate the trends and ultimately drive business growth and customer value.
NEW THIS YEAR: A macroeconomic outlook from NAW Senior Economic Advisor Alan Beaulieu is included in Facing the Forces of Change®.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page
Article Archive Search
Search by keyword
Search by topic
- Customer Service
- Distribution Management
- Human Resources
- Importing / Exporting
- Information Technologies
- Inventory Management / Warehousing
- Leadership & Management
- Member Profiles/Q&A
- NAHAD Hose Safety Institute
- News from NAHAD
- Products / Technical / Applications
- Public Policy
- Sales, Selling & Marketing
April 22-26, 2015
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Miami Beach, FL, USA
August 4-6, 2015
November 17-19, 2015