How to Source, Hire & Retain Veterans
Do you have open jobs with no one to fill them? Do you have applicants with technical skills, but no soft skills, or soft skills, with no technical background? Are you struggling to engage veterans in your workforce?
Sourcing, Hiring, and Retaining Veterans:Tips and Resources for Manufacturers
May 29, 1:00 – 2 p.m. Eastern Time
June 3, 1:00 – 2 p.m. Eastern Time
June 4, 1:00 – 2 p.m. Eastern Time
The webinar will be presented on three different dates for your convenience. Pre-registration is required. To register, please click here.
During the free webinar, you will learn:
• Translating military resumes for civilian manufacturing occupations
• How manufacturers have successfully tapped into a pipeline of veterans
• Finding vet-friendly schools that specialize in manufacturing training
• Making connections to military bases and veterans organizations
• Best practices for on-boarding veterans
To RSVP for your company or for more information, email Rafael Vargas, at email@example.com.
This webinar is brought to you by the Get Skills to Work coalition of more than 500 small. medium and large-sized manufacturers, along with academic and not-for-profit partners, who have issued a goal to train military veterans for advanced manufacturing careers, bolster the talent pipeline and enhance American competitiveness.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page
Article Archive Search
Search by keyword
Search by topic
- Customer Service
- Distribution Management
- Human Resources
- Importing / Exporting
- Information Technologies
- Inventory Management / Warehousing
- Leadership & Management
- Member Profiles/Q&A
- NAHAD Hose Safety Institute
- News from NAHAD
- Products / Technical / Applications
- Public Policy
- Sales, Selling & Marketing
March 8-11, 2015
Our 22nd Year!
Indianapolis, IN, USA
April 22-26, 2015
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Miami Beach, FL, USA