2013 Showcase of hose solutions / Contact Tables
Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 9:00am - 2:30pm with "AprilFest" 12:00pm - 2:30pm
Please note the following:Adaptation and responsiveness to members’ feedback was an important factor in the design of the 2013 Showcase of Hose Solutions. Last year, a festive evening kick-off to the event was very well received. This year, NAHAD will enliven the Showcase with a special AprilFest lunch-time event. Beer, wine and soft drinks will be butler-served, along with small plates of a variety of hearty food, allowing attendees to continue to circulate through the booths with a strolling lunch. Exhibitors will be served in the booths for their convenience, continuing to showcase their products and services throughout the 5 ½ hour event. One further adaptation is that the Showcase will begin at 9:00 am. The later opening should give everyone a chance to have a relaxed networking breakfast and enter the Showcase fully-caffeinated and ready to do business.
- Exhibitors may include an expanded display of products and information (see item 8 of Contact Table Rules, below). You may set up your booth on Monday, April 22 from 1:30 pm – 8:30 pm, to get everything in place and ready for the Grand Opening on Tuesday morning. This time spread should give you a chance to enjoy a tour or a round of golf on Monday afternoon, or if you prefer, to set up your booth immediately after Monday's lunch.
- Affiliate Member Exhibits (the former ServiceMart program) will again be integrated into the Contact Table program. Contact Table rules apply.
- Double Booth Space available: exhibitors have the opportunity to expand their booth space to encompass a space of 8’ x 20’, side by side. See the Showcase Rules & Regs, below, and the Showcase Registration information here.
Here's a quick tour of last year's Showcase of Hose Solutions:
All attendees will receive complimentary tote bags and 29th Annual Meeting collector’s mugs. Preceding the program, there will be a breakfast buffet for exhibitors and attendees
Choose your preferred booth location (see floor plan below) on the Showcase Registration Form. Booth assignments will be made on a first-received, best-selection basis. For further details, contact the NAHAD office directly.
NAHAD 2013 Exhibit Program Rules and Regulations
1. Assignment of Space: Assignment of exhibit booths will be made on a first-come, first-served basis by a NAHAD committee. Space is limited. Exhibitors are limited to two (2) booths. NAHAD reserves the right of final decision and the right to amend floor plans to relocate exhibits as necessary.
2. Payment for Space: Total payment of the exhibit booth fees must be paid prior to the program date and cannot be processed without the individual Convention attendee registration form for at least one person responsible for attending the booth (see Showcase and Attendee Registration Forms at the top of this page). In the event of withdrawal by February 10, 2013, all fees paid for exhibit space will be returned to the Exhibitor. Exhibitors who withdraw after February 10, 2013 will be charged a cancellation fee of US$500.00. Fee for 10’ x 10’ Booth: US$970.00; Fee for 10’ x 20’ Booth: US$2,200.00
3. Liability: Neither NAHAD nor its agents or representatives will be responsible for any injury, loss or damage that may occur to the Exhibitor or to the Exhibitor’s employees or property from any cause whatsoever. Under no circumstances will NAHAD be liable for lost profits or other incidental or consequential damages. NAHAD shall not be liable for failure to perform its obligations under this contract as a result of strikes, riots, acts of God or any other cause beyond its control. The rights of NAHAD under this contract shall not be deemed waived except as specifically stated in writing and signed by an authorized officer of NAHAD.
4. Security and Insurance: Exhibitor is solely responsible for its own materials and those wishing to insure their goods must do so at their own expense.
5. Responsibility of the Exhibitors: The Exhibitor is responsible for damage to hotel property. No signs or other articles may be attached to walls, doors, etc. in such a manner as to deface or damage them. Exhibitors must be self-contained within the booth areas assigned, and no chairs, furniture or exhibit materials are to be placed outside the booth area, or set up in such a manner as to block other booths or any fire exits.
6. Exhibit Booths & Displays: Exhibitors will be provided with a standard 10’ x 10’ or 10’ x 20’ exhibit booth to include back wall & side wall draping, one 6’x 30” skirted table, two chairs, and a booth identification sign. Exhibits are restricted to a maximum height of twelve (12) feet. New since 2010: Other, or additional, equipment (tables, displays, chairs, signage, furniture, etc.) may be ordered by each exhibitor from the exhibit services company designated by NAHAD. Exhibitors may use their booth area to display whatever company literature, signage, products, samples, prizes, giveaways or information that is not in violation of local fire or safety ordinances and that can fit within the confines of the exhibit booth including space for exhibiting employees. Electrical services may be ordered by each exhibitor directly from the Hotel. Exhibits may not contain any hazardous materials and may not produce noise levels that would be intrusive of other booths.
7. Booth Staff: Exhibit booths may be staffed by any number of full-time company employees (one minimum required), and/or manufacturer representatives or agents retained by the member company, who have each registered as paying delegates to the Annual Convention. Attending manufacturer reps or agents must be solely attendant to the company which registered their attendance and may not work the convention or the exhibit floor independently. Exhibitors must limit the number of staff working the booth at any one time, to avoid congestion in the exhibit hall aisles. No exhibit staff may block passage within the aisles or take space outside the designated booth.
8. Move-in, Move-out: Exhibitors may move materials into their booths once the exhibit hall has been set and vacated by the designated exhibit services agent, due to be on Monday, April 22 by 1:30 pm. All exhibit materials must be removed from the exhibit area no later than 4:30 pm on Tuesday, April 23.
9. Shipping Services and Exhibit Support: Exhibitors are encouraged to use the designated exhibit services agent, FREEMAN for assistance with in-bound and out-bound materials shipping. The hotel and NAHAD will not accept direct inbound shipments from exhibitors. A complete exhibit services information kit, along with the Contact Table registration confirmation form, will be provided to each registered exhibitor. No materials will be handled for packing or outbound shipping by any NAHAD representative or by the hotel or conference center. All materials remaining in the exhibit area after the conclusion of the Contact Table program will be considered trash, and will be disposed of appropriately.
10. Agreement on Conditions: Each Exhibitor, for himself and his employees, agrees to abide by these conditions and by subsequent amendments and additions thereto; it being understood and agreed that the sole control of the Contact Table program and exhibit area rests with The Association for Hose and Accessories Distribution.
- President's Welcome
- Convention Schedule
- Program Highlights
- Speakers & Presentations
- Convention Registration
- Purdue Certificate in I.D.
- Showcase Exhibits / Contact Tables
- Tours & Spouse Events
- Hotel, Travel & Logistics Info
- Previous Convention
Education & Events
- TeleCONNECT Webinars
- University of Industrial Distribution
- Annual Convention
- Industrial Careers Pathway
- Export Resources
- Seminars, Webinars & Training
- Purdue University Certificate of Industrial Distribution
- Manufacturers Council