Welcome to NAHAD
NAHAD joined over 260 trade associations and organizations throughout America who have signed on to a letter sent to the President in support of maintaining the current Ozone Standard.
Your Business Intelligence, Analytics & Comparative Performance Tool
NAHAD’s all-new data analytics performance program – Distributor Performance Dashboards (DPD) - is a powerful tool for business decision-making. DPD allows participating members to compare their data, year-over-year, while measuring their performance against industry peers, in confidence and with total security - all at no cost!
By participating, your company will:
- Have the tools needed to perform your annual business ‘Fiscal Check-Up’
- Develop a history of comparable, annual growth data
- Identify the ‘low-hanging fruit’ to achieve the easiest, quickest financial benefits
- Achieve measurable performance and productivity improvements
- Obtain the key business metrics and data necessary for successful succession planning
By completing the online DPD Survey (using your most recently-completed fiscal year’s data) you will have access to an array of reports and 'Dashboard' graphics, providing unique insights and 'what-if' scenarios for sound business planning.
Ready to Participate? Questions? Email NAHAD at DPD@nahad.org or call us at 800-624-2227.
This week's Economic Report and the latest Global Manufacturing Update, provided by the National Association of Manufacturers are available below:
NAHAD’s Education Committee is pleased to offer the new Employee Development Roadmap to assist members with supporting the professional development of their most valuable asset - their employees.
Proper onboarding and training of new employees and the ongoing education of current employees is critical to their success, and that of your business. It’s no secret that the cost of finding new hires is an expensive and time-consuming chore; keeping qualified and enthusiastic employees is so much better for your company and so much more rewarding for the individuals who keep your business running.
This Roadmap provides several important purposes:
- Provide you with important and timely Human Resource updates, policies and templates, as provided by Executive Consultant, Nancye Combs and other HR and legal experts;
- Identify the key positions within the typical NAHAD distribution company, by title, with sample Job Descriptions for each, and;
- Connect you with various educational courses, training resources and professional development opportunities as provided by NAHAD and its partner organizations.
Please note that NAHAD’s University of Innovative Distribution, which has served the industry since 1994 with exceptional education courses, is a key component of the Roadmap. The courses noted herein were offered at the record-breaking UID program held on March 8-11, 2015, attended by 42 NAHAD members. Mark your calendar now for the 2016 UID, scheduled for March 6 - 9 in Indianapolis, IN. Full course descriptions will be posted in the Roadmap in October.
April 23 - 27, 2015 - Loews Miami Beach Hotel
NAHAD's 31st Annual Convention set a new record, with 1,100 attendees from around the world enjoying an exciting program of business presentations, workshops, face-to-face business networking, the annual Showcase of Hose Solutions exhibition program, the annual George Carver Award and exciting social events, all designed to build stronger trading partner relationships and deliver new product introductions and hose solutions.
The 2015 Convention in exciting Miami Beach provided a tremendous opportunity to connect with industry leaders, business partners and friends.
Mark your calendar for NAHAD's 32nd Annual Convention, scheduled for April 30 - May 4 at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, CO. Details available soon.
NAHAD 2015 Attendee Lists
Today's Industry News
Powered by: Modern Distribution Management, Industrial Supply, H&P, Rubber News, NAW SmartBrief
None at this time.
August 4-6, 2015
November 17-19, 2015