Institute Member Benefits
For NAHAD Members Only –
Connect Your Company’s Commitment to Hose Assembly Safety with
1. Enhanced Employee Training & Recognition,
2. The Institute Handbook – All New & Updated Hose Specification Guide
3. Best Practices & Application Solutions, via the Institute Advisory Council
4. Real Value for Your Customers & End-Users – Your Marketing Power!
NAHAD member company locations are already pre-qualified to become members of the Hose Safety Institute. By joining the Institute, members gain immediate access to powerful resources that will enhance employee performance, maximize product safety and reliability and support your ability to “have intelligent, factual conversations with your customers about hose safety, quality and reliability, and not about price.”
NAHAD’s Hose Safety Institute is a powerful forum for Distributors, Manufacturers, suppliers, end-users and industry organizations to support and promote hose assembly safety, quality and reliability. For participating NAHAD members, the Institute offers terrific employee training resources, best-in-class industry standards for hose assembly specification, fabrication and design, and unique and valuable access to end-users.
The Institute is founded on the NAHAD Hose Assembly Guidelines; consensus-based performance standards for hose assembly specification, design, fabrication, handling and management as provided by qualified Hose Safety Institute Members. The Institute is managed by NAHAD’s Standards Committee and supported by the Hose Safety Institute Advisory Council, comprised of industry leading end-users and experts.
As Institute members, your company locations gain the following important benefits:
- Your enhanced listing on the ‘Find an Institute Member’ locator on HoseSafetyinstitute.org, serving end-users and industry professionals seeking to locate providers of safer, higher quality, more reliable hose assemblies,
- Use of the NAHAD Hose Safety Institute logo in your marketing & communications media,
- Display Certificate recognizing your location as a NAHAD Hose Safety Institute Member,
- 60% off list price of the Hose Safety Institute Handbook - Your Guide for the Design and Specification of Safe Hose Assemblies©,
- Unrestricted online access to the Hose Safety Institute Handbook© and the Hose Assembly Fabrication & Design Guides,
- Customizable online Marketing Resources (brochures, portfolios, PowerPoint presentations and other promotional tools).
- Ten online Hose Assembly Guideline Exams and Certificates, providing great employee training, recognition and quality control tools to enhance your company’s value, and,
- The Hose Safety Institute Advisory Council, working on your behalf to:
- Directly connect end-users and industry organizations with Institute members,
- Serve as the Institute’s advisory body, identifying the latest industry issues and trends,
- Keep members abreast of new business opportunities,
- Influence regulatory agencies on behalf of Institute members
- Join the Institute
- Distributor Institute Members
- Manufacturer & Associate Institute Members
- NAHAD Hose Assembly Guidelines
- Exams & Certificates
- Institute Advisory Council
- Member Resources
"The Hose Safety Institute has been the ideal environment for our Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) project, Matching Acquisition Strategies to Industrial Capabilities (MASIC), to interact effectively with the hose and accessories industry. It allows us to understand better what deters the industrial hose/fittings community from bidding on Government solicitations and what steps might be taken to improve industry response. NAHAD and the Institute have set the bar very high for future DLA-Industry relationship development. We couldn’t ask for more open and interested collaboration."