Your New Members-Only Business Data Intelligence, Analytics & Benchmarking Tool
A select group of NAHAD member Distributors were recently invited to Beta Test NAHAD’s all-new Data Analytics & Benchmarking program – NAHAD’s Distributor Performance Dashboards (DPD).
Participating members appreciate the tremendous value of being able to make intelligent business decisions by utilizing the latest, confidential financial and benchmarking data. And, through their ongoing participation, they will have access to the valuable, personalized, confidential DPD dashboard data outputs at NO COST.
DPD is an entirely new model for collecting and analyzing Distributor data, providing participating companies with leading edge insights, intelligence and capabilities. The program is being developed by an alliance of leading distribution associations, with the resources of Phocas Software, a top-rated global business intelligence firm. And, did we mention “confidential?” No individual company data will ever be disclosed, ever. Safe, secure, simple.
DPD is your “Big Data Intelligence Tool,” enabling you to make the best possible business decisions for your company.
And, the process is simple. NAHAD DPD Beta Test participants agree to do the following, by the newly extended deadline of January 24:
- Complete the streamlined, online DPD Survey by posting their FY 2013 financials and other KPI data. Using FY 2013 financials initially will allow us to generate complete, comparative dashboards for final testing and accuracy.
- Provide their comments and suggestions to NAHAD regarding the Survey and the DPD Dashboards output, to ensure that the final product will best meet members' needs.
- Participate again next spring, as we unveil the new DPD Program; again, at NO COST to Beta Test participants!
DPD Beta Test participants will help to fine-tune the data submission process and be ready to generate their own personalized reports, enabling their company to measure performance and determine their future.
NAHAD Distributors recently received an emailed notice from NAHAD with their personal DPD Survey User ID and password, a PDF of the Survey worksheet and step-by-step instructions to complete the online survey. If you didn't get yours, call Jessica Forte today at 800-624-2227. Participants will offer feedback to help fine-tune the process and will be kept in the loop as we build out the online DPD Dashboards, which will become their tools for business success.
Want to participate? Have Questions? Email NAHAD at DPD@nahad.org or call us at 800-624-2227.
Education, Programs & Services
- Distributor Performance Dashboards
- Employee Development Roadmap
- Annual NAHAD Convention
- University of Innovative Distribution
- Purdue Certificate of Innovative Distribution
- George Carver Award
- Industrial Careers Pathway
- Industry Trends Reports
- TeleCONNECT & Seminars
- Public Policy
- Export Resources
- Young Executives
- Value Partners
- Manufacturers Council
- Industry Links
- NAHAD Member logos
April 22-26, 2015
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Miami Beach, FL, USA
August 4-6, 2015
November 17-19, 2015