Triad 20 WCWG TV in Greensboro is seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Account Executive who is able to form strong relationships with clients and drive new business development through effective, multi-platform marketing. Candidates should have excellent communication skills, a tenacious will to succeed, and an outgoing personality.
- Applicants must have high level of energy and enthusiasm and strong in-person, phone communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding ability to close - employing interpersonal, negotiation & persuasive skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and, at the same time, be a team player.
- Computer experience essential.
- Strong leadership, proficiency in math and sales skills.
- Valid driver's license and reliable automobile are necessary.
- Proven track record of 1 to 3 years of experience as an Advertising Sales Executive preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- Background check required.
- Working with local and regional advertisers to increase the stations' market share
- Meeting with customers and prospects on a daily basis developing proposals and executing closed business.
- Increasing the station's active advertiser customer base through the development of new business.
- Achieving sales revenue goals for television and digital.
- Ability to multitask, including utilization of all sales development resources.
Compensation: Base plus commission, in addition to excellent benefits.
WCWG TV is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of WCWG TV that all employees and applicants for employment will be treated in all respects on the basis of their merit and qualifications and without regard to their race, color, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion, gender, military status, marital status or ancestry
If you are an ambitious self-starter with a solutions based approach to selling, looking to accelerate your career in broadcast sales, then please apply now and tell us why you will make a great addition to our team.
Please send resumes to Erin Wiley at email@example.com.