General Sales Manager
WLFL and WRDC
WLFL and WRDC TV in Raleigh, NC is looking for a strong General Sales Manager to help guide our local and national sales effort. This position requires an individual who possesses strong leadership skills to lead a local sales team in selling new business and three screen marketing, as well as handling transactional business. You must have a successful track record in sales management, staff recruitment and development skills and strong leadership capabilities.
Additional responsibilities will include exceeding revenue goals, forecasting, inventory control and pricing, sales promotion and development of non-traditional revenue sources, new media and strategic planning. Excellent inventory management is essential, and familiarity with OSI a plus!
In this position you will:
* Achieve/exceed budgeted financial goals and grow station's revenue share
* Train, manage, and motivate all sales personnel
* Manage television sales for the station including local, national, new business and digital interactive revenue streams
* Train sales team to sell products and services via Digital Solutions and Mobile Marketing
* Lead sales promotions and develop non-traditional revenue sources
* Manage and control sales revenue by developing strong relationships with local clients
* 3-5 years’ experience in TV Sales Management
* Hands on TV advertising sales and operational background a must
* Strong and positive leadership skills required
* Highly skilled leader, negotiator and motivator
* Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must
* Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OSI preferred
You must apply online to be considered. Go to www.sbgi.net.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page