CBS Radio Charlotte is searching for experienced sales professionals to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients for their six local stations.
Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, managing and growing existing assigned accounts and budgets. Identifying clients advertising needs, developing and presenting customized solutions to meet those needs.
Job Duties will include
• Contact prospective customers to sell radio time for broadcasting station/network.
• Maintain account lists and soliciting new business.
• Develop proposals utilizing MS office products.
• Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
• Investigate and resolve customer problems.
• Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
• Attend sales meeting, training sessions, and client remotes
The successful candidate must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills. They must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place.
College degree &/or prior experience in sales/marketing preferred. Previous radio experience a plus.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume and an application online @ www.cbsradio.com.
It is the continuing policy of CBS Radio to afford equal opportunity to qualified individuals.