WBT AM-FM and WLNK FM have a rare opportunity for an astute and detailed oriented Sales Professional. This strategic position will be responsible for the station’s national sales program, in addition to coaching and developing the local sales team to increase revenue and brand exposure. Inventory management, sales forecasting, and negotiating with national and regional clients are top on the list of duties for this position.
Other responsibilities include:
• Develop, implement and oversee the national sales plan for the cluster
• Generate ideas to sell to national and regional advertisers
• Review sales proposals from local sales staff
• Work closely with the Director of Sales and Traffic Manager to manage inventory, activity and rates
• Meet with national agencies and national sales representatives in major markets including Atlanta, New York and Chicago
If you have at least five years of radio sales with experience in packaging, pricing and managing multi-station inventory, possess the ability to build and maintain customer relationships, and can execute several projects at once, we want to hear from you!
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail/fax to:
Greater Media Charlotte
One Julian Price Place
Charlotte, NC 28208
Greater Media Charlotte is an Equal Opportunity Employer