CBS Radio Charlotte is looking for an Midday On-Air Superstar to join our successful team at WPEG-FM! If you are truly charismatic, energetic, creative, and entertaining we need your package ASAP.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· Performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
· Preparing and researching for broadcast.
· Protecting the station’s FCC license.
· Monitoring the music and commercial logs for the airshift.
· Ensuring that promotions and contests are executed properly.
· Operating the control board and performing production work.
· Making personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
· Other duties as required by management.
Minimum 3 years of commercial radio and social media blogging experience in the Urban Contemporary format preferred.
We want to hear unique, compelling and fresh creative content. If you are ready to move onto the next level, apply at our career center at www.cbsradio.com/careers and have your mp3 demo/aircheck (1-3 mins; less than 10mb) ready for us to review.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume and an application online @ www.cbsradio.com.
It is the continuing policy of CBS Radio to afford equal opportunity to qualified individuals.