Director of Sales
WCTI-TV (ABC)/ Bonten Media Group, Greenville, New Bern, Washington, NC, a performance based company has an opening for an aggressive, knowledgeable, and goal-oriented Director of Sales with a proven track record of overachievement, to manage our multi-platform sales teams. The position is based in the historic provincial state capitol city of New Bern, North Carolina. Individual must be adept at team-building, coaching and training customer focused-selling, and capable of handling multiple tasks in a large tri-hyphenated market. Organization, communications and time management skills are a must. Position also involves supplying sales management services to Esteem Broadcasting's WFXI-TV and WYDO-TV (FOX) which is also based in New Bern, NC. Applicants must score at the upper end of our sales management assessment to be considered for further consideration.
New Bern, NC 28560 http://wcti12.com
• Proven team leader with ability to motivate, coach and train a large sales staff and deliver results.
• Reliable, self-motivated, high energy individual
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Capable of handling multiple tasks.
• Analytical ability to utilize market analysis, ratings research, and other information to enhance sales efforts.
• Ability to forecast and budget
• Ability to work well with customers and staff
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and other computer applications.
• Reliable, self-starter.
• Knowledge of broadcast sales policies and ethics.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required. A minimum of 5 years of sales management experience required.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and a good driving record.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Responsible for day to day management of 2 managers, 2 assistants, large multiple-location sales office and staff that covers a 16 county DMA.
• Ability to train, coach, recruit and develop staff.
• Responsible for management of revenue generation efforts using traditional and new media.
• Effective inventory control and pricing.
• Must be able to learn and utilize OSI and Matrix sales operating systems.
• Effectively strategize, build and execute sales operation plans.
• Responsible for building and maintaining sales operations budgets.
• Responsible for building monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals for sales staff.
• Responsible for building and hitting monthly revenue estimates.
• Highly visible to current and potential advertisers in all local market places in 16 county DMA via sales calls.
• Accept and operate within Bonten Media Group's "Culture of Excelllence"
• Focus sales team on achieving monthly New Business goals
• Responsible for ensuring superior client relations.
If you are highly motivated to succeed in a results-driven company that rewards excellence and you are a goal-oriented self-starter, please contact Lyle Schulze, VP & General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
BONTEN MEDIA GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
< Back | Printer Friendly Page