NCAB is holding a contest for a new NCAB logo design. The creator of the winning logo will receive a check for $1500.00.
Please see the attached rules to enter.
- The Logo Contest is open to all employees of members or associate members of the NCAB.
- Students enrolled at a college or university located in North Carolina may also enter the Logo Contest.
- The Contest entry period begins on February 15, 2013, and ends at 11:59 p.m. on April 15, 2013.
- All Entries must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entry emails should indicate, in the subject line, that they are intended to be entries in the NCAB Logo Contest.
- The Entries must be submitted as a scalable vector graphic in EPS format and also as a JPG.
- Click here to view Contest Submission Guidlines: Logo Contest Rules
Please let your employees know about the Logo Contest at your next staff meeting, and be sure to post the enclosed rules on bulletin boards in your office and around your facility. The deadline for submitting a Logo entry is Monday, April 15, 2013.
Please duplicate the attached rules as needed. The contest rules may also be downloaded on NCAB’s website at www.ncbroadcast.com under the Members Only section (username and password are ncab123).
If you have questions, please call the Association at (919) 821-7300.