Details Larger Image
How to Market Career Development Programs and Services
Author/Editor: Carol A. Edds
Are you responsible for the design and delivery of career development programs or services? If so, then you probably also are involved in the promotion of those events and services. That means you also need to know how to let others know about your services and understand how to do so efficiently and cost-effectively. Monograph.
How to Market Career Development Programs and Services was written for career development professionals who must serve two roles: careers expert and marketer.
In easy-to-read language, this publication addresses the marketing and promotional tasks that many careers practitioners perform as part of their daily work. How to Market Career Development Programs and Services provides basic marketing information, helpful advice about developing marketing strategies and plans, and proven effective promotional techniques that can help make marketing efforts successful.
- Getting to know and understand your audience... and why that is so important
- The basic advertising tenets that apply to every successful marketing effort
- How to write effective advertising and promotional material
- Cost-effective ways to produce a flyer or brochure
- Deciding which promotional methods best fit your needs and budget
- Using a simple template for your marketing plan
- Proven marketing techniques that work
- Using electronic marketing methods
View the Table of Contents for How to Market (PDF 127KB) or Chapter One What is Marketing (PDF 244KB) now. Read a review in NCDA's web magazine, Career Convergence.
Category: Coaching/Consultation/Performance Improvement
Mfr#: ISBN: 978-1-885333-23-0