OABA Crop Production and Seed Technology Conference is Jan. 29-31
Event Provides Industry Networking, CCA CEUs and Pesticide Applicator Certification Credits
Registration is open for the Ohio AgriBusiness Association’s 2013 Crop Production and Seed Technology Conference, which will take place January 29-31, 2013, in Columbus, Ohio. Participants attending the three-day conference will be eligible for 19 Certified Crop Adviser continuing education credits – almost half of the CEUs needed in a two-year period – and four Pesticide Applicator Certification credits.
Value – This three-day event provides 19 CCA CEUs, at less than $16 per CEU, and four Pesticide Applicator Certification credits.
- By registering for this three-day event, participants will also receive complimentary admission to the Industry Networking Receptions and Dinner, and the breakfast panel discussion.
Professional Networking – This event provides valuable networking opportunities each day for you and your colleagues, including an Industry Networking Reception on Jan. 29, and an Industry Networking Reception and Dinner on Jan. 30.
Quality Speakers and Content – Each day is packed with widely-respected speakers and industry professionals, sharing their expertise on a variety of topics, including: 4R Nutrient Management Stewardship and water quality, yield improvement methods, utilization of handheld technology and social media in sales, cover crop management, honeybee decline and much more. Speakers include:
- ODA Director Daniels, ODNR Director Zehringer and OEPA Director Nally
- Dr. Bruce McPheron, the new Vice President of Agricultural Administration and dean of The Ohio State University’s College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences
- Click here for a full agenda.
Date – January 29, 30 and 31
Location – Crowne Plaza Columbus North; 6500 Doubletree Ave., Columbus, OH 43229
Agenda – Click here for a full agenda.
Registration – Click here for online registration, or here for a form to mail, fax or email.
Hotel Accommodations – Click here or call 1-800-996-8916 (group discount code = "OAB").
Cost – There are several options for registration:
- All-Inclusive Event Registration – $300 (non-member = $450)
- This registration includes admission for all three days of educational programming, the Industry Networking Receptions and Dinner, and the breakfast panel discussion with the ODA, ODNR and OEPA Directors.
- One-Day Event Registration – $125 (non-member = $175)
- Jan. 30 Reception/Dinner-Only Registration – $40
- Jan. 31 Breakfast Panel-Only Registration – $25 (non-member = $35)
There are several sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities (click here to view) still available. Pledge your support:
- For secure online registration as an event sponsor/exhibitor, CLICK HERE!
- Click here for a printable form that you can mail, fax or email.
- Call 614-326-7520 (option 1).
Thank you to those who have already pledged their sponsorship for this event:
- Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers
- CHS Inc.
- Crop Production Services
- DuPont Pioneer
- GROWMARK, Inc.
- Koch Agronomic Services, LLC
- KOVA of Ohio
- Mercer Landmark, Inc.
- PotashCorp/PCS Sales
< Back | Printer Friendly Page