OABA Crop Production and Seed Technology Conference Undergoing Big Change
Event Includes OABA Annual Meeting, CCA Annual Meeting, Provides CCA CEUs, Pesticide Applicator Certification Credits and Much More
As you’ve probably heard, the Ohio AgriBusiness Association’s 2013 Crop Production and Seed Technology Conference is undergoing big changes this year. The revamped conference provides members with access to several OABA events in one trip. Participants of the Crop Production and Seed Technology Conference – taking place January 29-31, 2013, in Columbus, Ohio – will be eligible for 19 Certified Crop Adviser continuing education credits – almost half of the CEUs needed in a two-year period – and four Pesticide Applicator Certification credits.
The OABA Annual Meeting and the CCA Annual Meeting will also be featured in the conference agenda, and admission to these is complimentary with event registration.
Registration is now open, so reserve your seat today! Also, be sure to share this information with your colleagues to ensure they don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Date – January 29, 30 and 31
Location – Crowne Plaza Columbus North; 6500 Doubletree Ave., Columbus, OH 43229
Agenda – Click here for a full agenda.
Registration – Click here for online registration, or here for a form to mail, fax or email.
Hotel Accommodations – Click here or call 1-800-996-8916 (group discount code = "OAB").
Value – This three-day event provides 19 CCA CEUs, at less than $16 per CEU, and four Pesticide Applicator Certification credits.
- By registering for this three-day event, participants will also receive complimentary admission to the Industry Networking Receptions and Dinner, and the breakfast panel discussion.
Professional Networking – This event provides valuable networking opportunities each day for you and your colleagues, including an Industry Networking Reception on Jan. 29, and an Industry Networking Reception and Dinner on Jan. 30.
Quality Speakers and Content – Each day is packed with widely-respected speakers and industry professionals, sharing their expertise on a variety of topics, including: 4R Nutrient Management Stewardship and water quality, yield improvement methods, utilization of handheld technology and social media in sales, cover crop management, honeybee decline and much more. Speakers include:
- ODA Director Daniels, ODNR Director Zehringer and OEPA Director Nally
- Dr. Bruce McPheron, the new Vice President of Agricultural Administration and dean of The Ohio State University’s College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences
There are several sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities (click here to view) still available. Pledge your support:
- For secure online registration as an event sponsor/exhibitor, CLICK HERE!
- Click here for a printable form that you can mail, fax or email.
- Call 614-326-7520 (option 1).
Thank you to those who have already pledged their sponsorship for this event:
- Agro-Culture Liquid Fertilizers
- CHS Inc.
- Crop Production Services
- DuPont Pioneer
- GROWMARK, Inc.
- Koch Agronomic Services, LLC
- KOVA of Ohio
- Mercer Landmark, Inc.
- PotashCorp/PCS Sales
< Back | Printer Friendly Page