OABA Grain Merchandising Course – Aug. 29 and Sept. 5 in Waldo
Register Today; Space is Limited to First 40 Registrants
The Ohio AgriBusiness Association’s Grain Merchandising Course is designed to provide practical information on a breadth of topics in the grain industry, from market fundamentals to facility operations. The objective is to provide a deeper understanding of grain merchandising as well as to connect the different aspects of the industry.
Two classes will cover different topics and will be available for registration individually or together as a series. The course is designed for anyone desiring a greater understanding of the grain business, including grain originators and merchants, branch managers, accounting personnel, operations personnel and bankers.
Registration is limited to the first 40 people, so don’t wait to register.
- Dates: August 29 and September 5, 2013
- Location: All Occasions Catering – 6989 Waldo-Delaware Road; Waldo, Ohio 43356
- Cost: $150 for OABA members ($200/non-member) for Day 1 or Day 2, or $250 for OABA members ($300 for non-member) for the two-day series
- Agenda: Click here
There are three ways to register:
- For online registration, click here.
- Click here for a form that you can print and mail, fax or email.
- Call 614-326-7520, option 1.