Environmental Professionals Network Breakfast Club to be held May 1
Join your colleagues in the environmental and natural resources community for networking, great speakers and presentations at the Environmental Professionals Network Breakfast Club. This presentation and panel event will focus on the theme “One Health, Conservation Medicine, Ecosystem Health - Protecting People and Planet.”
- Lonnie King, DVM, dean, The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine
Panel of Experts:
- Barbara Wolfe, DVM, PhD, Chief Science Officer, Columbus Zoo and The Wilds, OSU associate professor
- Ron Kensinger, PhD, chair, OSU College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences Department of Animal Sciences
- Tony Forshey, DVM, state veterinarian, Ohio Department of Agriculture
Guests must register to attend the breakfast. Registration and payment information is below.
- Date – May 1, 7:15 a.m.-9:45 a.m.
- Registration – Click here.
- Location – Nationwide and Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center, 2201 Fred Taylor Drive Columbus, Ohio 43210
- Agenda and additional information – Click here.
For more information about the EPN Breakfast Club or the Environmental Professionals Network, contact David Hanselmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-247-1908.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page