Looking for a job? Scroll down for the latest postings.
Criminal Background Check required for initial Ohio license and
Ohio license restoration applications.
Hometown Urgent Care
Meritas Surgical, Inc.
UH St. John Medical Center
Ohio Institute for Comprehensive Pain Management
Summa Health Medical Group
Scott R. Vosler, DO
Cuyahoga Community College
Physician Assistant Opportunities
Become a PA at one of U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals! Cleveland Clinic is the largest employer of PAs in Ohio and one of the largest in the Country! We offer an extremely competitive benefits package including: Tuition loan forgiveness for new graduates, sign-on bonuses for experienced PAs and Professional Reimbursements! We are currently seeking physician assistants for a variety of opportunities across multiple specialty areas.
For the most up-to-date listing of opportunities and/or to apply online,
Go to: http://jobs.clevelandclinic.org/ Click on the Green Box labeled “Advance Practice”
PRN Physician Assistant
Salem Regional Medical Center
Inpatient Medical Services, a well-established Hospitalist group based in Akron, OH is looking for a PRN Physician Assistant for our Salem Regional Medical Center program.
Located in Salem, OH just 20 miles south of Youngstown, Salem Regional Medical Center has become a destination hospital in the region due their continued effort to provide quality care and do so in the most up to date facilities.
We are currently looking to add an additional PRN Physician Assistant to assist on an as-needed basis, in addition to our strong team of full time Physicians at SRMC.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Performing H&P's on all newly assigned patients.
- Communicate effectively with patient & family, as well as with team members and hospital staff.
- Refer patients for additional services as needed.
- Have the ability to independently round on an assigned patient load. This will include handling all aspects of the patient visit from admission to discharge.
- Handling admissions as assigned by Site Director.
- All other duties as assigned by Site Director & IMS VP of Operations/CMO.
Requirements for the PRN Physician Assistant include:
- Completion of Master's Degree from an Accredited program.
- Active Ohio License & DEA (prescriptive authority).
- Active and up to date BLS & ACLS.
- Prior experience and ability to quickly learn EMR systems.
- 2+ years of prior Hospitalist rounding experience, including carrying a patient load with autonomy is ideal, but not required.