OAPA is dedicated to improving PA practice in Ohio through legislative advocacy, offering continuing education for PAs, providing public education on the profession and building relationships with physician organizations. It is our mission to make sure that the PA profession in Ohio is thriving.
We invite you to join OAPA today and take advantage of regional meetings, reduced rates at statewide conferences, monthly newsletters and more.
>> click to Join << >> click to Renew <<
OAPA MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
Membership is for twelve (12) months and is renewable on the anniversary date.
- Fellow Member - $150.00 -Must reside or practice in Ohio and must be an AAPA Fellow Member. Full voting privileges.
- Associate Member - $150.00 -Must reside or practice in Ohio. Full voting privileges except on AAPA-specific issues.
- Student Member - $25 for a three year membership - Must be enrolled in a designated program at an accredited insitution.
- Health Team - $250.00 - One physician assistant and one or more of that physician assistant's supervising physicians.
- Supporting Member - $100.00 - A practicing physician in Ohio.
- Affiliate Member - $75.00 - Other individuals or groups.
Dues paid to OAPA are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for income tax purposes. However, a portion of your dues may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense subject to restrictions imposed as a result of OAPA lobbying activities. OAPA estimates that the non-deductible portion of your dues - the portion allocated to lobbying - is seventy-five percent (75%).