- Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Be willing to submit to an alcohol/drug test
- Ability to work at heights in all weather conditions
- Must have a reasonable understanding of electronics and computer operations.
- A basic understanding of telephone technology is helpful.
- Applicant must have previous Cable Telecommunications experience
- This is a fulltime job requiring at least 40 hours per week, may include evenings and weekends
- Starting wage is competitive, based on experience and ability. Extensive benefits included
Resume must be received in our office by the close of business on June 21, 2013
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of this company to afford equal opportunity in employment and business dealings to all qualified persons. No person or business shall be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex. To this end, this Company has established and will maintain and carry out a positive continuing program of specific practices designed to assure equal opportunity in every aspect of cable system policy and practice.