BUNGE/PIONEER - Low Linolenic Soybean Program
Acre contract with Bunge
2013 Bunge Low Linolenic Soybean Program Highlights
| Contracting Details
- Production acreage contract with Bunge.
- Pioneer® brand low linolenic soybeans for this program must be identity preserved. Planting, harvesting and transportation equipment must be cleaned prior to use.
- $0.50/bushel incentive for on-farm storage.
- $0.40/bushel incentive for harvest delivery.
- Flexible marketing alternatives.
- Harvest delivery (available at many locations).
- Buyers call contracts from on-farm storage.
| Pioneer® brand Low Linolenic
- 92Y50 (RR) RM 25
- 92Y71 (RR) RM 27
- 92M82 (RR) RM 28
- 93Y03 (RR) RM 30
- 93Y50 (RR) RM 35
- 93Y71 (RR) RM 37
| For More Information
Participating elevator locations-listed on website.
Questions about the grower contract or specific elevators, contact:
- Pioneer Hi-Bred Bob Kennedy (800) 247-6803, ext. 7011
- Bunge North America David Jenkins (314) 292-2839
*RR=Contains the Roundup Ready gene. Roundup Ready is a registered trademark used under license from Monsanto Company.
*Pioneer brand products are provided subject to the terms and conditions of purchase which are part of the labeling and purchase documents.
*Pioneer is a brand name; numbers identify products.